Built around 1850 as the residence for the guardian of the estate, it retains the
authentic atributes of it’s originality. Centrally located in the oldest section of
the estate and close to the fire tower, which dates back to 1402, you will have the
opportunity to enjoy a magnificent view of the valley and forests.
- Garden/ terrace adjacent to middle area
- Maximum 7 people
- Spacious living room with fireplace and double sofa bed
- Open kitchen
- Bedroom with a double bed
- Bedroom with three single beds
- Shower / toilet
- Wood-burning stove / central heating gas
- Washing machine
- Possibility for riders to bring their own horses
850€ = per week (July/August)
550€ = per week (June/September and Christmas, Spring, Autumn school holidays.)
400€ = per week all other periods.
Discount (available in low season only) :
- a reservation of a holiday cottage for 1 or 2 people
- a stay longer than one month
- reservation of a group of holiday cottages during the same period of time.
For more information or reservations
Mail us at email@example.com, we are happy to be of service.